We welcome you and your family to join us at our many events throughout the year. These are happy celebrations of the seasons in the Christian year for the entire community. We appreciate your support of those which are fund-raising initiatives, and are enriched by your presence at all our events. Come for the fellowship, stay for the fun, go home refreshed and renewed.
Don’t miss historic Trinity’s 180th Anniversary on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016!
All 2016 Events
- Seniors Suppers – last Friday, September – May, 6 p.m. ($12/person).
- Pancake Supper and Ashes Service – Tuesday, February 9th, 5:30 p.m.
- Blessing of the Nets – Sunday, March 9, 2 p.m. at the Harbour.
- Easter Egg Hunt – Saturday, March 26th, 11 a.m. at the Parish Hall.
- Easter Sunrise Service – Sunday, March 27th, 6 a.m. at the East Beach.
- Port Burwell Horticultural Society Plant Sale – Saturday, May 21st at the Parish Hall.
- Trinity’s 180th Anniversary – Sunday, May 22. Special Service with Bishop Bob Bennett, followed by Cemetery Decoration and Lunch. Do join us!
- Edison Fest – visit our booth at Vienna’s festival on Saturday, June 4th.
- Potluck Summer Picnic – a Sunday in June at Sand Hills Park.
- Hallowe’en and All Saints’ Treats @ Trinity – Monday, October 31st.
- For more information about a specific event, see the News section of our Homepage as the date approaches.
***Unless noted as a ‘fund-raising event’, all events are free to all.***